Wednesday, November 9, 2016

WATERCOLOR CHRISTMAS CARD USING THE SNOW GLOBE FSJ ATS

Hi!. This month, Happy Little Stampers has a new Christmas Challenge using watercolor technique.  This is my creation using the FSJ Snow Globe Stamp:



I cutted the window using a rectangular die cut and watercolored with beach ball Ink.  I also used the watercolor technique for the snow globe. I also added journey glaze to the house roof and to the little dots, makes it look so cute! To finish, I put some FSJ sparkle dust on top of the roof and on the floor.  For the sentiment I used a stamp from the Jolly Friends Stamp Set.  I love this card creation, makes me feel Christmas is around the corner.  Happy Crafting!.

Supplies List:

Whip Cream Cardstock
Pomegranate Splash Cardstock
Oatmeal Cookie Cardstock
Beach Ball Re Inker
Candy Apple True Color Re Inker
Whip Cream Re Inker 
Lemon Drop Re Inker
Journey Glaze
Journey Sparkle Dust
Snow Globe ATS
Jolly Friends Bundle Set
Journey Thread Natural




3 comments:

  1. What a fun and cute card - I love snowglobes at Christmas - so festive.
    Thanks for coming to play at Happy Little Stampers this time and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little snowglobe and the way you've added the frame behind it. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete