Thursday, October 20, 2016

INSPIRATIONAL CARD

Hello!.  I was playing today with the idea to make an inspirational card using different techniques and putting all together in the same card.



To make this card, I cut a front piece of Whip Cream Cardstock (4" x 5 1/4") and used a star and a sentiment stamp that comes in the FSJ Star Bright Set.
As you can notice in my past posts I am in love with the Just Because ATS set,  I decided to used it again this time but giving color with the FSJ reinkers.  I like how vibrant it looks.
I finished it adding some natural thread and a dimensional.

 Supplies List:

Star Bright Stamp Set
Just Because ATS 
Beach Ball Ink Pad 
Black Licorice Ink Pad 
Candy Apple Re-inker 
Lemon Drop Re-inker 
Sweet Pear Re-inker 
Journey Thread Natural 
Journey Foam Squares



Please, remember if your order is $50 or more you can get bloom benefits.  If your order is $150 or more please contact me before so I can tell you about the great benefits you get (more free stuff!). If you have any questions or want to join to my team you can email me to andrearuder7@gmail.com.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment