Wednesday, October 12, 2016

CAS(E) this sketch #193



  Hi!.  Today I am participating in the CAS(E) this sketch  challenge. I decided to play with nature theme and here is the result:





I stamped the leaves using a stamp from the JUST BECAUSE FSJ stamp set as well I stamped the butterfly with the BEAUTIFUL WINGS stamp set.  I colored the images using color pencils and added Journey Sparkle Dust to the butterfly.  The loving sentiment is from FSJ also.  Whip Cream and Pomegranate Splash Cardstock were used.
I loved playing with this sketch by Leigh, so simple but elegant.  Check it out:


 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjI3tcKkJo71TowTsJnDTe07uMSO19dPvZxgb9zD8Hd29-8UmlJqHMHqTm6F4qCg8zuRNoH1uXCBHYN5AJzYLc52TGFY63OwmQT-fbFBTkZNfMRDXDkQQ533p2Bqba38Audj9wiQqWrbsU/s1600/CTS_193.jpg

Here is a list of the supplies if you want to shop online:

Just Because ATS
Beautiful Wings Stamp Set SS-0353
Whip Cream Cardstock
Black Licorice Ink


   Thanks for stopping by.


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for stop by Leigh, this is my first post and I am still working on the blog. I hope you come back later :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors/coloring..... and a beautiful addition to the CTS #193 gallery!
    Congratulations on your first post and new blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, I am so happy to have found the CTS Challenge!.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful cards, so bright and cheerful! Best of luck on your new blog and becoming a coach!!! Love the font on your blog, makes me fell giggly inside!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Cindy, thanks for your lovely comment. You made my day!:)

      Delete