Monday, October 17, 2016

A QUICK CARD

Hi there!.  Today I want to show you one of my cards made with the Just Because and Beautiful Wings Stamp Sets. In my previous post I used the same stamp sets, so I want to give you another idea combining this two sets. I like to play with nature theme and those sets are perfect for what I was looking for.


I  cut three pieces of Whip Cream cardstock (1 1/2 in x 4 in).  I stamped the images with the Just Because Stamp Set and for the sentiment I used one of the stamps from the Beautiful Wings stamp set.  I colored the images with color pencils and added FSJ Cut Rhinestones.
I want to let you know that you can have the Just Because ATS Stamp Set for free!.  Yes, if you order $50 or more from FSJ you get Bloom Benefits which you can redeem in ATS, dies and accessories.  It is not great?.  Have a wonderful crafting week!.

You can order your supplies online here:

Just Because ATS. AT-0183.
Beautiful Wings Stamp Set
Cut Rhinestones.
Whip Cream Cardstock
Black Licorice Ink Pad


2 comments: