Tuesday, October 25, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch! #195

It's another week and I am playing again in the CAS(E) this sketch challenge.  This is my design inspired on the sketch:



And here is the sketch



I embossed with my RG Amaze Machine half of the cardstock using Happy Holidays embossing folder. The snowman and the sentiment stamps are in the Jolly Friends Stamp Set. I used color pencils and re-inkers in the snowman.  I finished adding 4 cut rhinestones to the embossed figures.
I like a lot clean and simple cards, I hope you enjoyed it. Happy Crafting!.

Supplies List:

Whip Cream Cardstock
Pomegranate Splash Cardstock
Lemongrass Cardstock
Jolly Friends Bundle Set
Black Licorice Ink Pad
Tangerine Fusion Re-Inker
Happy Holidays Embossing Folder
Cut Rhinestone

Remember..... If you order $50 or more you get Bloom Benefits! (stamps, dies, accessories and more).  If your order is $150 or more please contact me before to place it and I can do that for you so you get  extra benefits (Yes, more free stuff!). But, you have to contact me before to andrearuder7@gmail.com

1 comment: