Friday, October 28, 2016

CAS Challenge #197 and HSL October Christmas Challenge

Hi there. It is finally Friday!.  My favorite day since I was a child (maybe because it was the last day at school).  I am playing this week in the CAS Challenge #197, this is a clean and simple sketch, which I love it. I am also, participating in the HSL October Christmas Challenge (the theme is embossing). 

So, here is my card :)



And the CAS sketch:





I used a 5 1/4"x 2" whip cream cardstock to emboss the trees.  I stamped 6 little flowers using the Holly Jolly Mini Stamps Set and cut it with a die template from the Holly Jolly Minis Die Set. I used Cranberry Bliss ink for the flowers and sentiment.  To finish, I added 3 cut rhinestones and add dimension to the sentiment banner with foam squares.  All materials and from Fun Stampers Journey.
I hope you like it!.  Thanks for stop by and have a great weekend!.

Supplies:
Holly Jolly Stamps Set
Holly Jolly Minis Die Set
Cranberry Bliss Color Fusion Ink Pad 
Whip Cream Cardstock
Happy Holidays Embossing Folders 
Cut Rhinestones
Journey Glue Dots
Journey Foam Squares



9 comments:

  1. Super embossed panel and I love the three tiny poinsettias. Thanks for playing at CC&S. (You might want to link up at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge too - the theme is embossing.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane!. I will check the challenge for sure :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful card! Love the layered flowers with bling centers! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossing folder you've used and sweet little poinsettias x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and festive. Thanks for joining in on the fun at CC&S this week. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully CAS and such a festive look. Thanks for playing along with the HLS Christmas challenge xx

    ReplyDelete